| SPIRIT of GEMSTONES 2009 edition
The 1st edition was published in France in 2002. The French 2008 edition (the most complete work in this field) is now followed by the present English edition. It speaks about the healing qualities of crystals and gives valuable information about more than 400 stones.
- It is a full color book (320 pages) with almost 600 photographs and illustrations.
- Its new structure is clearer to follow and more accurate.
Spirit of Gemstones remains the most comprehensive book in its field. It is a useful tool and a reference book in its domain with the best quality-price ratio.
The healing properties of minerals have been used since time immemorial. Its evidence can be found in works dating back to 5th century B.C. Egyptians used them, and even earlier, Atlantis people were known practitioners using the "power" of stones.
Some stones have a calming effect while others stimulate, fortify or protect. It is believed that one can benefit from the effects of a stone by simply wearing it.
The active principles of Crystal Therapy
- Chromotherapy, which is a therapy that uses colours.
Example: Red is a stimulant and fortifier.
- Oligotherapy is a way of treating oneself by using trace elements and minerals that homeopathy uses in an infinitesimal quantity. Example: Olivine= Iron and Magnesium silicate.
- An energy-related criteria, which is more or less random depending on the user must also be taken into consideration
This new science called "LITHOTHERAPY" was born after combining all these therapies and taking into account the "energy of stones".